Customer interaction is a key to customer satisfaction in any business. Along with the inside queues, sometimes people have to wait at the Outdoor Entry for their turn. We can see this common phenomenon outside the banks these days. Demonetization has led to long outdoor bank queues and this outdoor waiting in the long lines can deplete your clients with the excess cold of winters, rising heat of the blazing sun, showers or the downpour, whirling dustor some other undesirable scenarios.
Hence each area needs planning in a manner that no client experiences the aggravation of being on the outside lines.
Below is the complete scenario:
- To keep visitors calm throughout the queuing sequence in the outdoor areas.
- Installing sign displays around the area- Installing U-Frame sign holders in the outdoor waiting areas can keep the customers engaged and their mind diverted. You can display your advertisement on these sign holders or audio-visual screens for additional benefits.
- Audio Directions-Continuous audio giving them the estimated waiting time and other instructions will also help to keep them calm, and they will feel like being attended by you in some way.
- Interactive Ideas for Interaction-Use digital signage to communicate with the audience and provide them with entertaining and engaging messages via visual means.
Full Frame Sign Holders from Q-Manager delivers information in an interactive way where the message can be updated time to time by just inserting the new sheet, giving you complete control of your content.
- Writing Surface- Placing Writing Surfaces at the outdoor areas will make customers feel at ease if they want to fill out some entry forms or something similar.
The Q-Manager provides customised Writing Surfacethat enhances queue space utilization and is available in various styles, finishes and sizes matching to your exterior and interior environments.
- Outdoor Posts-Use outdoor posts to make queuing space ordered and well organized.
The Rope Post and Belt Post is perfect for such use. Our products have a base that is suitable for both indoor and outdoor environments on overall weight and stability.
- Rails for the balance -Use railings to give the oldies a comforting wait.
- Café Barriers- This product is a subtle mix of queue management with endless branding opportunities.
- provides its flexible Café Barrier, customizable to your specific needs, whether it is to provide additional space for branding opportunities, or new product information.
- By this way, creating comfort for your customers in the outdoor will increase the client satisfaction.
- Customers will feel safe, secure and taken care of.
- You will get Branding & Advertising Opportunities to promote your product and will be generating revenues from this.
- These all are the portable options which mean you can manage them easily and comfortably.