All of us have reached to an end of the year, and we are happy to say that we (with our quality safety barriers and accessories) were successful in keeping you and your patrons safe from any potential safety hazards throughout the year. Being a regular well-wisher of you and your valuable customers’ safety, Q-Manager has again bring-in a noteworthy precautionary list so that your Christmas, New Year and coming so many years can also be as happy and as safe, as it was the year before.
Take a look-
- Venue Choice- The venue for the Christmas or New Year Celebrations should be spacious enough to carry the number of people invited to the party. Congested places are more prone to pushes and jerks which can sometimes lead to unnecessary clashes between people and sometimes further to the injuries too.
- Pre-event Risk Assessment- The organisers should do the risk assessment in advance and should put in place the necessary measures to overcome the same. It may include installing fire-extinguishers wherever necessary, giving boundaries to the pools or some restricted areas if there are any at the place etc.
- Entries and Exits- The entry and exit gates of such events should be well-planned with the proper equipment to control the public flow. This will not only give the visitors a neat and clean look to the place but also will help you to maintain appropriate discipline at the place. Some of the best equipment for this objective can be a nice looking retractable belt posts or the velvet rope post for some extra royal look etc.
- Safety Sign Boards- The sign-boards suggesting the safety precautions and the other necessary signs should be installed at the places having a high probability of accidents. The chosen sign-boards for this purpose should be catchy and attractive so that everyone can read them for their safety.
- Carpets – The carpets spread over the floor should be placed in a manner that no one should slip over them. The uneven places with the mats or carpets spread over them are more prone to slips and trips for the ladies with heels and the elders walking with sticks.
This way, following these simple but useful tips, you can have your new year filled with joys, merriment and fun all around. Let’s promise to stay disciplined, let’s pledge to help others in need, it’s a new beginning with a great purpose. Q-manager wishes you all a very happy new year, 2018.