Area Sales Manager
Job Experience:2+ years
Job Location:Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Indore, Jaipur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Ludhiana, Mumbai, Pune
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Sales of cloud based POS software to hotels & restaurants.
- Handle inbound prospect calls and convert them into sales.
- Fixing appointments for products demos with clients followed by mailing them presentations.
- Deliver product demos and sales presentations (online and in-person)
- Follow up with prospective clients & should be smart enough in closing deals.
- Participating in all Sales & marketing activities, seminars & conferences, representing the company for brand awareness
- Providing suggestions to make up sales & marketing strategies.
- Find out ways to generate new leads.
- Maintaining the database of prospects of the company.
- Be part of customer service and success as needed.
- Able to work independently yet a good team player and quick learner.
- Experience with customer identification, call planning, account management and closing.
- Must have good knowledge of Sales & Business processes.
- Customer Relationship management
- Comfortable with CRM, Email marketing, Analytical tools.
Desired Skills and Expertise
- Experience in establishing and maintaining relationships at CXO level in a customer organization
- Demonstrated Leadership, Interpersonal, Communication and Presentation skills
- 3 + yrs experience as a Sales/Business Development Professional involved in Sales in the IT Services industry with proven track record
- The role requires co-ordination with the country leadership team and with corporate business management teams.
- Achievement of Sales targets within stipulated expense / budgets
- Any graduate/Post graduate/MBA.
- Experience in selling software services & IT Hardware products in past.
- Experience in selling ERP/POS solutions is a benefit!!!
- Should have excellent communication skills (English, Hindi or any local language)
- Should have strong negotiation & convincing skills.
- Dynamic professional
- High energy
- Great presentation skills
- Analytical skills
- Ability to persuade and influence others.
- Ability to develop and deliver presentations.
- Ability to create, composes, and edit written materials.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability & desire to work in a fast paced, fun & demanding environment.
- Excellent time management skills.
Benefits of working at POSist:
- Young, fast paced and competitive environment where ideas are always welcome.
- Opportunity to learn a lot quickly, have impact & make a real difference.
Compensation: Best in the industry.
If you are an ambitious & influential salesperson with a strategic, customer - minded mindset, then a career with POSist could be for you.