Job Experience:2+ years
Job Location:Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Indore, Jaipur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Ludhiana, Mumbai, Pune
Roles & Responsibilities:
Desired Skills and Expertise
Benefits of working at POSist:
Compensation: Best in the industry.
If you are an ambitious & influential salesperson with a strategic, customer - minded mindset, then a career with POSist could be for you.
Job Experience:0-1 years
lient Connect Specialist will help maintain relationships with current clients and build platforms for client retention and engagement.
How can you contribute at POSist?
Basic Eligibility Criteria:
Compensation: salary is not a constraint for deserving candidates
Job Experience:1+ years
The content writer will create engaging content to meet the content marketing requirements to help build brand eminence in the marketplace, as a ‘change maker’ of the industry.
How can you contribute at Queue Manager?
Basic Eligibility Criteria:
Salary: Not a constraint for deserving candidates
Business Development Executive (Sales)
I.Q. Enterprises (India) Pvt. Ltd.
Best in Industry
Pioneering and leading the Indian market for more than two decades, IQ Enterprises is the market giant in Crowd and space management products such as Q-Manager® - Retractable Posts, Classic Posts, Wall mount Units, café barriers, traffic cones etc.; Display Managers – Alligator Display Stands, Dump Bins, Pallets, Stall Bins etc., and KINDERENA- a range of entertaining and engaging gaming modules for the kids of ages 2-8 years.
Now, continuing with its Prominence in Innovation, research and development, the brand has launched a new range of products –Eco Elegant which offers a diverse range of planters & bins for interior and exterior spaces.
About the Job Profile:
Selected candidate’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Work on business development in industrialproducts domain.
2. Interact with potential clients regarding a new business venture of the company.
3. Promotion and Sales of the product range of the company.
4. Maintenance of MIS
5. Calls and Follow-Ups from the potential customers
# Of Seats available: 4
Who can apply?
Only those candidates can apply who:
• Making outbound calls for generating Appointments for Business Development team.
• Ability to develop & maintain positive working relationship with client
• Follow up with incoming leads.
• Generate leads/prospects over the phone.
• Listen attentively to customer need.
• Send mailers, maintain complete database & reports.
• Candidate should have a positive attitude & should be goal oriented.
• Candidate should have good presentation and convincing skills
• Excellent conversational and customer service.
• Multitasking ability.
• Fluent in Communication (Hindi or English)
• Capture and update customer information accurately
• Call prospective clients and explain product and services.
Desired Candidate Profile:
• Should have excellent communication and convincing skill over telephone.
• Quick learner, adaptive and result oriented.
• Female candidate preferable.
• Sound knowledge of Computer & MS Office.
• Minimum 1 year of calling experience
Salary: 7,000 to 15,000 p.m. (Incentives Applicable)
Work Timings: 10 A.M - 6 P.M ( 6 days)
Interview timing: 11 A.M - 5 P.M
Address: I.Q. Enterprises (India) Pvt. Ltd. 811, Pearls Omaxe, B-1, Netaji Subhash Place, Pitampura, New Delhi - 110088
Job Experience:1.5 years to 5 years
Technical Skills Required:
Experience: 1.5 years to 5 years
Gross CTC: 1.4 lakhs p.a. to 3.0 Lakhs p.a
Send Your Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org